Need a GREAT fund raising idea? Haitian Coffee.
You need to raise money, people drink / will buy coffee by the gallons, and Haiti has a rare and exceptional coffee bean (+ buying Haitian products builds their economy -- the true path to autonomy).
charity, parents adopting kids,
Blue coffee. Buy our Haitian coffee wholesale to raise money at your own fundraising events.
Since 2009, we've helped other non-profits to raise over $150,000 with our coffee fundraiser program. The Haiti Project.org alone has raised nearly $30,000 in 3 years just from Singing Rooster coffee sales (and this org is small).
how fund raising
with Haitian coffee
We've helped hundreds to raise THOUSANDS for their work in Haiti and elsewhere around the globe.
| * Engineers without Borders, Orlando, FL
* Friends of Maison de Naissance, Kansas City, MO
* Clinton Museum, Little Rock, AK
* Smith College Club of Greenwich, CT
* St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal, Belton, MO
* Healing Hands for Haiti, Salt Lake City, UT
* Haiti Marycare, Danbury, CT
* St. Phillip Episcopal, Durham, NC
* Our Bodies Ourselves, Cambridge, MA
* Joshua Expedition, Watsonville, CA
* St. James Church, New York, NY
* Haiti Outreach, Minnetonka, MN
* Colorado Haiti Project, Louisville, CO
* Curamericas Global, Raleigh, NC
* Zion Episcopal, Highland, NY
* Health 4 Haiti, Pueblo, CO
* Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee Haiti Project, WI
* Children's Peace Project, Prescott, AZ
* Grace Episcopal, Bath, ME
* Damascus Road, Loganville, GA
* St. Alban's Episcopal, Cape Elizabeth, ME
* Beatitudes, Little Rock, AR
* Bethlehem House, Federal Way, WA
* Monte Vista School, Watsonville, CA
* St. Margaret's Episcopal, Belfast, ME
* Haiti's Back Porch, Middletown, CT
* West Tennessee Haiti Partners, Memphis, TN
* St. MarMetal Episcopal, Severna Park, MD
* Service To Serve Haiti, Washington, DC
* St. Paul's Episcopal, Dowagiac, MI
* Numerous parents adopting Haitian children
* HUNDREDS of others
it often EVEN in a tough economy.
right. We pay ABOVE fair trade prices to farmers AND return 100% of proceeds from our farmer's roasted coffee.
Haiti. Plus, buying products from Haiti, like green Haitian coffee beans, is an economic benefit to farming communities.
how fund raising
with coffee can
click bags for larger image
Private Labeling: some groups want to use their own label on our delicious Haitian coffee. It's possible, but requires a little work:
SERRV.org puts a simple sticker about their organization on the back of the Rooster's coffee bag.
The Children's Peace Project fills beautiful purple bags with the Rooster's roasted coffee (we helped them pick the bag & make the sticker)
Health 4 Haiti buys our beans green & roasts / packages the coffee completely on their own.
|Contact Molly at Singing Rooster if you're interested in Private labeled coffee or for ideas on how to raise money ways to raise money raise money idea to raise money raise money ideas how can we raise money raise money for a cause raise money online help me raise money raise money for projects raise money for raise money for a project
is a registered 501 (c)3 nonprofit and established social enterprise. We provide on-the ground assistance and direct market access to coffee farming communities in Haiti for the sake of self-sustainability, dignity & economic autonomy. We meet then EXCEED principles of fair trade.
We partner with small scale, farmer-owned cooperatives to help cultivate and process high quality, gourmet Haitian coffee. Then we buy / export crops at premium prices and create new markets for it: roasted coffee, green coffee beans for home or commercial roasters, fundraising with coffee, and wholesale coffee to commercial roasters, cafes, and stores.
By helping farmers to improve crops, paying premium prices for those crops and then transforming and marketing those crops on behalf of farmers, we've created a direct farmer-to-table model for rural communities. We return 100% of proceeds of coffee sales back to farmers and their communities for continued economic development.